Are you thinking about pulling out of a trade show or drastically cutting your trade show budget? Do you feel like there are no other options? Mark Wilson, VP-Corporate Marketing at Sybase had this to say:
One of the many casualties of this market has been the conference and trade show industry. …this industry had better get creative quickly.
…Despite the tightening of overall budgets and cutbacks in travel, ensuring customers and industry players are current on your offerings and well-trained on your products is of paramount importance regardless of an up or down economy.
As a trade show exhibit booth designer, here are some of the creative ways we help to keep you in front of your customers:
- Outsourced construction reduces bloated overhead costs. It also allows us to use our expertise in choosing the right manufacturer for your custom exhibits or portable trade show displays.
- Outsourced storage reduces bloated overhead costs. We now focus on what is best for your trade show strategy.
- Reducing your trade show budget by 15% – 20% by nearly eliminating overhead cost.
- Trade show display designs don’t just look good. They are customized for your specific trade show strategy needs.
- A booth rental eliminates exhibit storage and maintenance costs.
- Satellite support staff available globally and virtually.
- Strategic partners that design and implement adjustments to your trade show strategy with a proven 50% – 600% increase in your qualified leads.
- Creative imaginations that make your exhibit displays stand out while protecting your buget.
What would it mean to your trade show marketing program if you could cut your budget by 15% – 20% today, and increase your qualified leads by 50% – 600%? Would that keep you from pulling out of a show, and in front of your customers and prospects?
Tags: booth rental, corporate marketing, creative imaginations, custom exhibits, exhibit displays, exhibit storage, marketing program, overhead cost, strategic partners, trade show display, trade show exhibit, trade show exhibit booth, trade show marketing
Posted in Blog | No Comments »